Allan D. Sarver represents many types of creditors including individuals and businesses, as well as commercial, private, or institutional lenders. With the goal of achieving positive results, he helps creditors understand the remedies available when faced with either bankruptcy or state court proceedings.
Our creditor services include, but are not limited to:
- Representation of secured parties in enforcement of security interests in real and personal property
- Commercial debt collection
- Defense of preference and fraudulent conveyance litigation
- Creditor representation in bankruptcy claim enforcement in Chapters 7, 11 & 13
- Creditor representation in out of court financial workouts, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and informal debt settlement and restructuring
- Prosecution of motions for relief from and annulment of the automatic stay with emphasis on validation of trustee’s sales and other actions taken without knowledge of a pending bankruptcy proceeding